This has become a new thing for me. There is a big push to finally come up with solid tools that give us back the tools and development of Flash and the modern non-propriatary browser based systems of the HTML5 generation.
The Link Dump
- Infinite Canvas Screen Cast I've latched on to the work of Rachel Nabor. Here is her screen cast.
- Rachel's Page of Links on her website.
- W3C Spec Web Animations API This is the official, most dull and tedious, version.
- Web Animations polyfill this is a first step in working with the new spec.
- Green sock animation the old standard, still relevant.
- snap.svg library for working with svg animation.
- Ren'py a python based engine for "visual novels" which are visual narrative games. so far nothing i've seen is much more than pick and choose powerpoint style presentation. Very Japanese, which is sad that the group that invented Kamishibai has leveled down to this.
- All the Right Moves Screencast series of webanimation video tutorials.
- Need to get Val Head's stuff into the list
- Tin Magpie This is Rachel's company.
- Forrst for Rachel more stalking. Actually like the idea of forrst not as hypernarccisiticdroning like dribble.
- Electricomics an attempt to make comic books media experiences. I love the idea and It's Alan Moore. But you really just want to smack them with a Scott Mcleod book.
- Bezier Curves in CSS
- CSS animation curved paths
- Paralax Tutorials
- Movng Paralax
- Interactive background
- Codrops So much there it hurts
- Eleqtriq the header design is awesome, blog of tutorials and articles.
- Aerotwist tutorials on interaction
- Animated transitions
- Val Head Web Animation
- Lerp animation
CSS & Frameworks
- Animate.css A collection of css classes for animating objects.
- Velocity.js a replacement for JQuery animation.
- Create.js A collection of multimedia resources.
- Scroll reveal fade in scroll reveal library.
- Flickety touch enabled carousels